JackListens – Do you like the tacos that Jack in the Box serves? Do you know that all you have to do to get them is fill out a JackListens Customer Satisfaction Survey? That was good of you. People who go to Jack in the Box and fill out the JackListens poll get free tacos.
This piece will explain how to take the JackListens survey, what the rules and requirements are, and give you some great tips to make your experience a huge success!
JackListens Survey Requirments
We’ve already read the whole Terms & Conditions paper to save you time. Very important information:
- You need to show your most current Jack in the Box receipt.
- A PC or mobile gadget that can connect to the internet is needed.
- You need to be able to read and understand English.
- You can’t be younger than 18 years old.
- You must be a legal permanent resident of the United States.
- If someone asks you what you thought about your recent visit to Jack in the Box, you should be ready to give them your honest opinion.
- Jack Listens Type in 14-Digit Code
Limitations on the JackListens Survey
- Individuals who want to take the JackListens test should have a recent ticket from a Jack in the Box restaurant.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and must fill out the www.jackinthebox.com poll within three days of the date on the receipt that they bought the item.
- Also, each receipt will only be examined once, and only legal residents of the United States will be able to take the poll.
- As a prize for finishing the Assessment, it cannot be given to someone else or exchanged for cash.
- Lastly, people who work at Jack in the Box and their close family members are not allowed to take the test.
- Jack listens to a 14-digit code
If customers fill out an online survey, they could get free coupon codes and other prizes that they can use to get free tacos or discounts on future purchases. You can only get this special deal by filling out the www.jacklistens.com jack listens form.
How to Complete the JackListens Survey Step-by-Step
- Go to jacklistens.com and log in from a browser on your phone or computer.
- Click “Click Here to Proceed” when you’re done choosing the language. You can pick English or Spanish.
- Now you need to enter the 11-digit code that is in the middle of your ticket. After that, press the NEXT arrow key.
- If you click “yes,” you can make sure the restaurant is in the right place.
- Pick the day and time you want to go to Jack in the Box.
- You can now eat in, get food to go, or use the drive-thru.
- Before you can click the red arrow, you need to answer two questions about meal orders.
- Rate how satisfied you are with the store and how likely you are to go back.
- The last part of the Jack in the Box web poll is where you answer each question and click on the red buttons to move on to the next screen. In the last step, you’ll find a jacklistens validation number that you need to write down.
- Don’t forget to log off the site.
- Enter this offer the next time you go to Jack in the Box to get two tacos for free.
- You have seven days from the time you finish the Jack in the Box poll to claim your free meal.
- Address: 9330 Balboa Ave., San Diego, CA, 92123, USA
- Phone Number: +1 (858) 571 2121
- Fax Number: +1 (858) 571 2101
- Customer Care Number: +1 (877) 299 8366
JackListens Survey On Social Media
There is a short and easy survey at jacklistens.com that gives you a chance to give Jack in the Box comments and help them make their products and services better. Also, who doesn’t like free tacos? So, to take advantage of this chance, fill out the poll right away.
But if you have any questions about this article, please leave them in the area below for comments. I will do everything I can to help you as soon as I can. Thank you. For more information, please visit our website at Commercialvehicleinfo.com.